Post 2: my best holidays

 

It all began in August of 2018, I really didn’t know about this holiday, one day my brother told me that he has bought already the tickets for the flight, and that we were going to go to San Pedro de Atacama. And when he said “we” he was talking about my mother, my father, he, and me.

The first thing that we did was go to Santiago’s airport and then take the flight to the airport that is in Calama. Once that we had arrived there, my brother rent a car so we could travel without any problems and more freely. In that moment we went to San Pedro de Atacama, which is relative nearby. Barely we just got to San Pedro all of us began to explore the town, that is small by the way, is very rustic and picturesque.  We did a lot of things like visit the salt flats, bathe in the thermal waters, see the geysers, between other activities. It all took like a week.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Cesar! That probably was a big surprise! and a very good one too! Thermal waters are so nice and relaxing ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've always wanted to travel there. It seems really fun and relaxing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cesar! It is a lovely history. I want to go to San Pedro de Atacama!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cesar, how lucky you!! one of the places that I would like to visit in my life is in San Pedro de Atamaca

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cesar, i would really like to go to San Pedro de Atacama too, how lucky of you, but i´m glad you had this nice holidays.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: my future job

Post 8 : English Language Challenges

Post 7: Changes to my study programme