Post 8 : English Language Challenges

 

Hello bloggers today is our last post. I’m going to tell you about my experience with the subject of English at university. I always loved this subject, when I was at school I didn’t like too much, but suddenly one year it began to like me until today. At university we used different dynamics to practice our English, personally I like to speak in English because I’m not good at it, so I can practice and improve this skill. We also use blogs as you can see , which I like because I can speak about different topics that may not be talked in class, as for example the best concert I have ever been in. I always have thought that I need to improve my speaking and my listening, I improve this last one by listening to music in English trying to understand what it says and watching some videos in English. About the speaking, I try sometimes when I’m alone tossing songs in English, so my pronunciation gets better. Outside the English class I think that I use English but not too much, I mean, I use it for watching series, listening to music, and sometimes to learn about new thing (as reading scientific papers, magazines, etc.), but besides those activities I don’t use it, in my nowadays I don’t speak in English, lucky I read and hear, but nothing else. In contrast, I believe that English is such an important subject, because it allows you to understand a lot of useful information.

Comentarios

  1. I'm glad that you enjoy the subject! It was really helpful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same thing happened to me!! I didn’t enjoy to much the subject at school, but when I started the subject at the university, I ended up loving it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I also didn´t like english at school but at university it was so diferrent <3 I had a good time writing about the topics in the blogs :) I think I'm will miss it hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´m happy you liked the subject!! I did too

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also try to learn new words or pronunciation by listening to music! It helps you to also learn slangs and a more common and natural type of English

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! I also try to understand what the songs are saying but sometimes I fail and I have to look up the lyrics hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I also try to understand the lyrics of the songs and I also read scientific papers in English for some subjects hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. watching series is one of my main uses as well hehe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: my future job

Post 7: Changes to my study programme