Post 6: Time travel in the future

 

Hi guys, hope you are doing fine today I’m going to tell you about a time I would like to go in the future. First, I think that’s important that honestly, I don’t expect too much for the next years, at least into the short and median terms. The reason is climate change and the contamination worldwide because the expectations for the next years are not good particularly here in Chile where the drought has been intense, affecting the ecosystems and it may affect us (some people in petorca do not have water to drink). Anyways, If I would have to choose a place and a time, I think that it will be in about 500 years and in some place of Switzerland because nowadays this country count with a great reserve of water besides it has a great standard of life and good technology so I believe that in the future they will conserve or even increase those qualities. So that way if I go there, I will be sure that I’m going to have water to drink at least hahaha, and with their technology they will have high possibilities to still be alive in that moment. I know it sounds pessimistic but based on the actual panorama I’m not sure of what will happen, it’s sad but I pray that things could get better.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: my future job

Post 8 : English Language Challenges

Post 7: Changes to my study programme