Post 3: My hobbies

 

Hello guys, today I´m going to tell you about my hobbies. The first thing that I can think when I have some free time is to watch anime which is Japanese animation, and it is really entertaining because you have all kind of anime such as action, adventure, romance, etc. Personally, some of my favorites animes are “Full metal alchemist brotherhood” and “Evangelion”.  Apart from anime, I also love reading books which are really absorbing, and just like anime there’s also a lot of genders, my favorite book without any doubt it’s “El Código da Vinci” by Dan Brown. These two hobbies are the most frequent by me, I often do these ones like 3 times at week but honestly it depends on how much work I must do for the College. Recently I had not enough time because I had and still must do a lot of activities. Besides from these hobbies, I have a lot more that I also love but I don’t do them so frequently such as ride on bike, take photos, watching series or movies, between other ones.

 

Comentarios

  1. anime is so fun. I also enjoy watching it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I watched Fmab and it is a really good anime

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cesar! I also love ride a bike!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cesar, i watch a lot of anime too, i guess i don´t have a favourite yet, but one that comes to my head right now is Tate no Yūsha no Nariagari (The Rising of the Shield Hero)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: my future job

Post 8 : English Language Challenges

Post 7: Changes to my study programme