Post 4: a funny or important moment of your childhood

 

Hello guys, today I’m going to tell you about a little funny moment pf my childhood. I was about like 6 or 7 seven years old (I don’t remember exactly) and I was with my mom, my brother and father at the Victoria’s square which is on the south of Chile. I remember that I was doing bad at that moment, and I was angry, and I began to have a bad behavior, screaming and ignoring my parents ‘orders. They were so mad with me that the planned to make a joke. So, what happen after was that I had decided to stay at the square and didn’t go with my parents to the car, so they got inside the car and drove away, leaving me alone. I really became sad and began to cry and a lady that was there went to take care over me. What I didn’t know was that my parents were watching me while they were driving around the square in the car. And then my mom couldn’t take it anymore and quickly went for me and began to cry with me and promised me that she will never leave alone again. Now I remember that, and I just laugh.


Comentarios

  1. Noo! poor little you :( To be left alone when you a are child is terrifying.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Best joke ever made. *Good ending*.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cesar! I hated that kind of joke jjajajja good story and good ending!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A good joke that you can repeat in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: my future job

Post 8 : English Language Challenges

Post 7: Changes to my study programme